We are under regulated and specific guidelines, which will temporarily alter the experience. Please read them below.
We want to be very clear that we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously. There are many new safety and sanitation initiatives that we are implementing but we wanted to inform you of the most important:
- Temperature Checks - Everyone entering the salon will have their temperature taken at the door.
- Social Distancing - We are splitting our service providers into two shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building by a minimum of 50%. Service providers will be working at every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
- Masks - All of our staff will be required to wear masks. We require that you wear a mask to your appointment that covers both your nose and mouth, and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears. We offer disposable masks if yours will get soiled during color processes or if your mask makes it difficult to give you a great haircut.
- Sanitation - All stylist implements will be sanitized with alcohol and/or Barbicide between clients. All high-touch areas will be sanitized frequently.
- Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes - We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
- Limited Changing Room - Color clients will be handed a clean smock upon entering the salon. Cut clients will receive a freshly washed cape for their service.
- No Beverages - We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
- Limited Items and Guests - We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you—perhaps to only your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag). Please do not bring any extra guests with you, and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
We will require a credit card to hold your appointment. Please reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the appointment you booked. If you have a fever, or are feeling unwell, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will make an exception to the cancellation policy. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, we will require you to wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time, as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious of your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including the requirement of all of our service providers' completion of a Tennessee State Board Barbicide course.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!
-Your friends at True Blue Salon